Wednesday 26 July 2017

The Unpopular Opinions Book Tag



Created by TheBookArcher
and I'm tagging you all!

A Popular Book or series that you didn't like.
- Still Illuminae and I really hope that is going to change & The Peculiar Children Trilogy … I read the first on, liked it but can’t bring myself to read the rest.
A Popular Book or series that everyone else seems to hate but you love.
- The Starcrossed Trilogy, I don’t know if people actually hate it or simply don’t know about it.
A Love Triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with (warn ppl for spoilers) OR an OTP that you don't like.
- I rarely read any love triangle so let’s talk about OTP I don’t like. I mean they aren’t really an OTP but people ship them and I don’t so – MOR & AZRIEL (ACOMAF/ACOWAR) … I really don’t just like I don’t ship LUCIEN&ELAIN, not yet at least.
A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for.
- Science Fiction. Can’t seem to get into it.
A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
- Adam Parrish … everyone seems to LOVE him, but I can’t, even if he is one of the main characters in my all-time favourite series. But I start disliking him less throughout the third and the fourth book.
A popular author that you can't seem to get into.
- Cassandra Clare … I read City of Bones and nope … no interest AT ALL but I would like to read TDA …
A popular book trope that you're tired of seeing. (examples "lost princess", corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.)
- Especially in New Adult – women who are simply stupid and are acting senseless.
A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
- The Mortal Instruments.
The saying goes "The book is always better than the movie", but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
- Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern but not because the book wasn’t good, no. But because certain things were one differently and exactly the way I wanted it to happen in the book.

1 comment:

  1. I did it! Thanks for the tag Sarah <3

    http://www.marleyreads.com/2017/07/28/the-unpopular-opinions-booktag/

    ReplyDelete