Wednesday 12 July 2017

The Ultimate Book Tag



Nope I haven't been tagged by anybody, but I'll still do it. It's fun so whatever! Also I'm tagging YOU. Have fun.

Created by Chapter Chicks

Do you get sick while reading in a car?
- I get even sick without reading in the car, so I don’t even dare.
Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
- Maggie Stiefvater’s, because while you’re reading, it’s like being in a dream. Seriously, like you’re dreaming and the moment you close the book, it’s like waking up.
Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
- Harry Potter, but nice try
Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
- Nope, but I wanted to purchase one of these cute little book bags. Maybe someday.
Do you smell your books?
- YES.
Books with or without little illustrations?
- With.
What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
- Most New Adult books, but I read them anyway, so …
Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
- Sadly, no. I used to hate books when I was a child.
What is the tiniest book on your shelf?
- A Serbian book with quotes called “Izreke bez filtera” by Marijan Groselj
What is the thickest book on your shelf?
- War and Peace by Tolstoy. And Winter by Marissa Meyer
Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
- I LOVE writing and plotting, so it would be a dream come true, if I’m able to call myself an author one day.
When did you get into reading?
- when I was about 13 years old.
What is your favourite classic book?
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
In school what was your best subject?
- Psychology & Philosophy and right now it’s English
If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
- Probably host a giveaway, give it to a friend or (as the las option) sell it, but it’s about who bought it. If I love this person, I’ll keep it and would rather sell my already owned edition.
What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
- I don’t know any but Carry on by Rainbow Rowell.
What is a bad habit you always do while blogging?
- I listen to music or do something else entirely, instead of simply sitting down and writing blog entries.
What is your favourite word?
- no idea, really
Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
- None of them … I’m a Geek! Sorry.
Vampires or Fairies? Why?
- Fairies but like the High Fae … especially Az, Cassian and Rhys …
Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
- Angels – because I would be afraid of a shapeshifter’s power
Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
- Werewolves. I love wolves
2Zombies or Vampires? Why?
 - Vampires, because I’m not a Zombie fan, that’s why
Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Forbidden Love!!!! – any suggestions, tell me!
And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Honestly? Depends on my current mood. I love both, but I don’t like books without an OTP.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    We just recently discovered your blog and we absolutely love it so we decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award. You can find the guidelines and questions for the blog post on our post https://larkandlily.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-liebster-award-2017.html Also, here is a link to the original post https://theglobalaussie.com/blog/liebster-award-2017
    We hope that you will participate and we would love it if you would comment a link to your post on our blog if you do.
    -Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did both of the tags! :D Loving your answers <3 (My blog's www.marleyreads.com now btw) :)

    ReplyDelete