Wednesday 19 July 2017

The Ruler of the Books Tag


And again, no I haven't been tagged to do this, but I am still going to do it and so are you, 'cause hereby I'm tagging YOU! Love - tell me when your post is up, so I can read it and won't miss it.

Created by Ariel Bissett

If you were the Ruler of Books…
What book would you make everyone read?
- The Raven Boys (Maggie Stiefvater) or The Alchimist (Paulo Coelho), and for people with mental illnesses – Veronica decides to die by Paulo Coelho.
What would you abolish in book construction?
- hmm that’s a hard one … there are two books I totally despise – the third book of the After Series by Anna Todd and Crossed by Ally Condie.
What author would you commission to write you any book?
- Leigh Bardugo or Maggie Stiefvater, definitely
What book would you demote to the library basement to make room for new books?
- The whole horror and thriller genre. Bye bye.
What cover artist would you commission to make a mural?
- Chloe Foglia, Mark Brabant and Sarah Jane Coleman, who all designed the cover of Aristotle and Dante discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz, which I absolutely adore.
What characters face would you put on a coin?
- Gansey’s face!
What book would you award the “Ruler of Books” 2017 Prize to?
- Either the Raven King or Crooked Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment