Friday 21 July 2017

Blue Lily, Lily Blue (Quotes)

Blue Lily, Lily Blue

“Let us be grateful to the mirror for revealing to us our appearance only.” – Samuel Butter
“Lonesome means a state of being apart. Of being other. Alone-Some.”
“’How can you expect something to heal if you keep poking?’” – Persephone
“Nihil timeo. I fear nothing.”
“’You know what else is temporary? Life?’”
“Just because it tantrums doesn’t mean it’s more right than you.”
‘Don’t tell the others,’ Gansey said.
‘I’m dead,’ Noah replied, ‘not stupid.’”
“’I know when I’m awake and when I’m asleep.’
‘Do you?’
‘Maybe I dreamt you.’
‘Thanks for the straight teeth, then.’”
“Friendship of the unshakeable kind. Friendship you could swear on. That could be busted nearly to breaking and come back stronger than before.”
“I was here. I exist. I’m alive, because I bleed.”
“’You guys have a death list?’ Ronan broke in. ‘That is fucking dark. Am I on it?’ ‘Some days, I wish,’ Blue said.”
“’Do you her me, Cabeswater? You promised to keep me safe. Who are we to you? Nothing? If you let him die, that is not keeping me safe. Do you understand? If they die, I die, too.’” – Ronan

No comments:

Post a Comment