Saturday 1 July 2017

June Wrap Up/July TBR



June Wrap Up

So, it’s again the end of the month and I’m pretty sure this one didn’t end as fast as I wanted it to ‘cause I had my final exams and everything was just crazy. But I read some books this month, so that’s good at least.

Wo das Dunkel schläft (The Raven King German edition)
Aristotle and Dante discover the Secrets of the Universe
Everything, Everything
Begin Again
India Place
Wie die Luft zum Atmen
Rock my Soul

 I'm currently reading: A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab & Girls in the Moon by Janet McNally

July TBR

And I plan on reading some awesome books, but to be honest these are just the ones I SIMPLY MUST READ for my own wellbeing.
Cruel Beauty
When Dimple met Rishi
By your side
On the fence
Odyssee

The ones I plan to read, too:
Defy, Ignite, the whole Grisha Trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment