Tuesday 14 March 2017

Intimidating TBR Tag


  1.       What book have you been unable to finish?
“Illuminae” … I tried so hard and I was devastated, when I admitted to myself that I won’t be able to finish this book. At least not in English!
  2.       What book have you yet to read because you just haven't had the time?
HA! A lot of books, but “Harry Potter”, “The Lunar Chronicles” and “The Heroes of Olympus” Series are books I really need to read this year!
  3.       What book have you yet to read because it's a sequel?
I’ll go with “City of Ashes” for this one! Some months ago, I read “City of Bones” and wanted to continue immediately with the second book in this series. But well … it didn’t happen and now they are all judging me … all “The Mortal Instruments” books are looking down on me and making me feel ashamed of myself
  4.       What book have you yet to read because it's brand new?
Well many? But I really really need to read “Six of Crows” by Leigh Bardugo because I just bought them and they are beautiful …
  5.       What book have you yet to read because you read a book by the same author and didn't enjoy it?
“It’s Not Me It’s You” by Mhairi McFarlane. I read one book by her and loved it, so of course I bought another book by her right away, without even doubting that I would like it. But then I read it and it was horrible. Then I bought “It’s Not Me It’s You” for 1€ and no I have to read it …
  6.       What book have you yet to read because you're just not in the mood for it?
Here we go … I have two books for this one. First: “All the bright places” by Jennifer Niven because I got spoiled … and I can’t read it until I’m happy enough, so nothing (not even this book over here) is able to destroy my happiness. And the second one is “Carry ON” by Rainbow Rowell.
  7.       What book have you yet to read because it's humongous?
“Anna Karenina” by Leo Tolstoy and “Fire” by Kristin Cashore
  8.       What book have you yet to read because it was a cover buy that turned out to have poor reviews?
The only book I know is the one I almost bought – in German it’s called “Mondprinzessin” by Ava Reed … thanks to Goodreads, I didn’t buy it
  9.       What is the most intimidating book in your TBR pile?
The “Harry Potter” Series
  10.   Who do you tag?
You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment