Monday 8 May 2017

April Wrap Up / May TBR

April Wrap Up



I planned to read 4 books ... FOUR ... and somehow (don't know how, though) I read 9 books ... NINE  and I don't think that was my best idea ..

You'll find my ratings on Goodreads but my highlights were ADSOM and SoC, of course (I won't count The Dream Thieves and Blue Lily, Lily Blue - German editions, because you already know how obsessed I am with this series.)






May TBR

Oh May when did you arrive? How did you even manage to arrive so fast ... it has been March and I blinked, like ONCE, and you suddenly smacked me in the face, throwing all my problems upon me ... thank you btw. 

Well this is my TBR - I already read ACOTAR, ACOMAF and ACOWAR (which isn't included here, because it arrived 5th May and I took this picture beforehand.) 

And I really can't wait to read Crooked Kingdom and AGOS ...

No comments:

Post a Comment