Sunday 28 May 2017

A Court of Mist and Fury

/Hey guys! I hope you had an AWESOME Sunday. Let’s start with the book talk right away, shall we?


SO Feyre, Tamlin and Lucien are back at the Spring Court (ha ha yeey). While Feyre is throwing up every night, Tamlin IGNORES her and pretends sleeping. I know that this is not clearly confirmed, but even Feyre thinks this way and she clearly likes him more than I do.
                She is feeling bad, suffering from the memories she had from Under the Mountain. Rhys is NOWHERE to be seen and I’ve been so sad about this. And instead of showing me my baby Rhys, Sarah J Maas introduced us to the bitch called Ianthe. I hated here from the first moment, and I’ll probably hate her until the very last.
                AND THEN Chapter 4 came up and since then I’ve been a mess. Let me sum it up a little bit. So Feyre and the rest of the Spring Court is preparing the wedding. Feyre asked Ianthe only for ONE DAMN thing. She didn’t want to see the color red. But then while walking towards Tamlin the Tool, there where red roses everywhere. That throwing Feyre into a major panic attack and making her scream for help on the inside. And at the last page, of chapter 4, Rhysand appears, like Maleficent (I can’t help it, to imagine him like that) and he PURRED “Hello, Feyre darling.” – And I completely lost it.
                He calls in the bargain and I simply knew from the bottom of my heart that he is EVERYTHING. Oh my God, I can’t help it but I want to write down EVERY little word he says and every glance he directs at Feyre … but I won’t.
                 Let’s state the facts … Rhy s helps Feyre by teaching her how to read, teaching her to keep her mental guards up, and what does Tamlin do, he treats her like a baby. And Rhys challenges her, plays with her and makes her feel alive once again.
And then he locks Feyre up. Not Rhys, but Tamlin and I hate him even more. Of course, Mor rescues her but LUCIEN didn’t do shit and it made me so angry! He was supposed to help her. He was supposed to tell Tamlin that he will lose her. But nope.
                But hey I’m not going to complain, because from there my ship goes off! AND THE INNER CIRCLE! Oh MY GOD! They are simply everything and I love them.
                Uh and there is Chapter 43, where everything became very steamy and I loved it and a little later, Feyre is ruining it as always.
They work it out of course.
And then Lucien appears and for the way he talks to her, I wanted to shoot him … not badly or deathly but still. When Feyre said “When you spend so long trapped in darkness, Lucien, you find that the darkness begins to stare back.”, I was confused at first. I though she meant the supposed darkness at The Night Court, but I slowly start to think it’s the darkness Amarantha, Tamlin and also Lucien made her look at, if that makes any sense.
                Oh and all these steamy and sexy scenes they got … but Rhys got shot of the sky … Feyre finds the Suriel and SURI is such a gossip girl! Man, you don’t just spoil a girl by telling her that she has a mate and that her mate is the High Lord of the Night Court. SHAME ON YOU!
                Of course, Feyre goes off … leaving Rhys in the mud and tries to figure out everything for herself. And when they make up, Feyre accepting the mating bond after Rhys told her EVERYTHING – it made me cry so much.
                When we see how Rhys offers Feyre the ring she had to steal from the Weaver, I totally lost it and laughed my heart out.
                Then everything goes straight to hell … we do read that Feyre is now High Lady of the Night Court, but it still hurts. Knowing that she is at the Spring Court again.  Rhys’ reaction, when Feyre asks Hybern to break the MATING BOND. I cried, and haven’t even been ashamed of it …
                And Tamlin is still stupid.

So that was it for the ACOMAF booktalk. I hope you liked it. There are of course a lot more scenes I loved, but I think it would be stupid analysing every single word …

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment