Tuesday 4 April 2017

WOULD YOU RATHER (Bookish Edition)

I wasn't tagged by anyone, but I still want to do it AND I'm tagging all of you to do this tag - just comment me or text me on Twitter or Instagram, so I know that you participated 💜

The tag was created by RayKayBooks

Questions:


Would you rather...

1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?
That's a tough one ... but I like trilogies more.

2. Read only female or male authors?
Female authors, because all my all time favourite authors are female (Maggie Stiefvater, Colleen Houck, etc haha)

3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
I live in Austria so we don't have a Barnes & Noble - but we have a Thalia and that's the one I choose.

4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
T.V. Shows, definitly!

5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
I would like to read 5 books a week, but I'm a really slow reader - but if that would be like a super power, THEN I'd like to read 5 books per week (would be awesome, huh?)

6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
Author (100%), I love writing my own stories more, than reviewing others. I love reading, as everybody knows, but reviews are not really my thing

7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?
always read new ones, but I'll cry out loud because I wouldn't be able to read The Raven Cycle anymore

8. Be a librarian or book seller?
Book seller

9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
Favourite genre: I mean its young adult / young adult fantasy there are soo many books, so that wouldn't be a problem

10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
PHYSICAL haha

No comments:

Post a Comment