Sunday 30 April 2017

A darker shade of magic

SO my sweet little bookworms!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BThAxRyDUCk/

It's again this time of the week, where I recommend one of my beloved books to you. A book you should really read, because it blew my mind.

At least A darker shades of magic did! I read it in April and it totally captivated me from the first page until the very last word.
As many of you know, I'm craving and adoring beautiful and magical writing, so this book was perfect for me. THANK YOU V.E (Victoria) SCHWAB for this book!

Well, I know that I loved it. But this here isn't about me. It's about helping you to figure out if this book is something you would like/love. I won't spoiler you, so don't

First of all: THE WRITING IS AMAZING. And so is the plot. SO let's divide this post here in three sections shall we? The first one will be about the plot, the second about the characters (which I totally fell in love with) and the third section is going to be about my thoughts and feelings.

SOO lets do this!
PLOT

Okay, this whole crazy starts with Kell and him traveling through different Londons! Yes there are four of them! Grey, Red, White London and once there where Black London ... well before everything went crazy.

There are only two Travelers. Kell and another one, but I won't talk about him just yet.And of course, as every awesome character he has someone who helps him, after he made a stupid mistake. A super cool girl, who he didn't met on best terms, but hey ... who cares.

CHARACTERS

Oh man these characters are just awesome, okay? Kell is super cool. I fell in love with him after like one chapter in. And his super cool, feminist companion (who's a thief by the way) is funny and just a awesome character.
For Kells family I don't know what to say. Some of them really disappointed me. I love his brother Rhys, though.

MY THOUGHTS

Oh whaale ... I loved this book and I would already read the second book, if ACOTAR didn't smashed itself directly in between. Really read it. The world building is amazing and the characters are, too. You won't regret it.

Okay that was it from me again! See you next Sunday for another Bookrecommendation!

No comments:

Post a Comment